1. Any Sandoval County/Rio Puerco Basin Fair resident is eligible to exhibit.
2. Articles exhibited in the fair must be the work of the exhibitor and must have been completed since the previous fair.
3. No person is allowed to make more than one entry per class number.
4. Entries, excluding baked goods, will be taken on Monday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at Sandoval County Fairgrounds or any time prior at the Extension Office. Baked good entries will be taken on Wednesday from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
5. Items will be entered in the appropriate age category:
6. Judges will award no higher prize than exhibit merits. The decisions made by judges will be final.
7. No more than one of each placing may be awarded in each class.
8. One best of Show (purple rosette) may be awarded in each division, within each age category, only if a blue ribbon has been awarded. Best of Show rosettes will be awarded only if deemed worthy by the judge.
9. All exhibitors awarded Best of Show will be entered into a chance drawing for Outstanding Indoor Exhibitor. A monetary award, to be determined by Fair Board, will be awarded to each Outstanding Indoor Exhibitor in each age category.
10. The Sandoval County Cooperative Extension Service or authorized representatives thereof shall not be held responsible for damage, loss, or theft of exhibits. All items are entered at your own risk. While we do our best to handle each item carefully and respectfully, there is always some risk of damage. All items are displayed to the best of our ability.
11. At the close of the fair on Sunday exhibits must be claimed between 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.. Claim tickets must be submitted for entries to be released.